The Cultivator Premier™
The Cultivator Premier™ from National Greenhouse Company® is the highest quality home greenhouse kit available. The finest materials come standard on our 9' x 12' greenhouse kit design, including an exceptionally durable white or green aluminum frame that will withstand extreme weather and aging. Tough 8mm polycarbonate panel covering offers outstanding light diffusion and insulation value to help your plants flourish.
12 Year Warranty
- Designed so that you can easily build it yourself!
- All parts are pre-cut, pre-drilled and ready for assembly.
*8mm polycarbonate and optical accessories are covered by the warranties of the manufacturers of those items.
Extra-wide Single-Hinged Door
- Aluminum frame covered by a 12-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
- 3' extra-wide door
- Wide enough to move gardening equipment and plants in and out easily.
- Features the same high-quality 8mm polycarbonate covering to match your greenhouse.
- Keyed lock provides additional security.
Generous Size & Maximum Work Area
- 8mm clear twin wall polycarbonate covering* provides oustanding strength against extreme
- Sidewall height of 5'-7¾" from the ground to the eave and an overall height of 8'-3½" from the ground to the peak.
- Offers ample headroom for you to work and plenty of space for your hanging baskets.
- The 9' width provides you with plenty of workspace, even with benches in place on both sides of the greenhouse.
*If your gardening needs call for greater circulation, for an additional charge Nexus Corporation can equip you with additional greenhouse accessories including exhaust fans and motorized shutters that help you better regulate the temperature inside.
- Two 2'x3' manually controlled roof vents allow you to circulate air and let hot air escape when necessary.
The superior 9' x
12' structure is,
"Why did we buy the Cultivator Premier? Because of the reputation of National Greenhouse Co.® A greenhouse is not something you shop for every day. We trusted National Greenhouse Co.®when we read how long you had been in business and were not disappointed. Reading that what I bought would be ‘direct from the manufacturer' made me feel comfortable. The greenhouse arrived on time, and the instruction manual was easy to follow. My husband and I put it up over a weekend. We even had time to sit on the porch and enjoy the look of the finished product. It is just what I wanted."
A.B., Denver, CO
"I ordered the Cultivator Premier greenhouse from you on the Internet...I'm completely overwhelmed with pride with the outcome of the finished greenhouse. It is VERY HIGH QUALITY and certainly worth the money I spent."
J.P., Oklahoma City, OK
"We decided to grow our own herbs and vegetables to be healthier. Everything I read said the best place for growing your own vegetables was in a greenhouse. After lots of research we chose the Cultivator Premier and it was a good choice. We have lots of room for our growing benches, and there is still plenty of working space for me. We are learning more every month about our new hobby and feeling healthier as we do."
J.L., Chicago, IL
"I put my Cultivator Premier at the back of my yard next to my English cutting garden. It makes a beautiful picture when I look out my kitchen window. I couldn't believe that I could get a green painted frame at no additional charge. My Cultivator Premier allows me to start my seeds early in the spring so I can get a jump start on the annuals for my garden."
C.W., Birmingham, MI